www.flickr.com

January 2, 2007

I made a new years resolution and I already forgot about it. I wanted to stop being so uptight and not yell so much. I yelled and I was uptight. I'm gonna keep at it and maybe one day, some day soon I will get better control of my temper. Keep me on schedule would ya? thanks. Did everyone have a happy new year? Mine is going good. I have been working the late shift at work 10:00-6:00, well I just got a new shift and its 9:00-5:00. I am so excited. It starts in 2 weeks.


I did the live blogging on new years eve and had a lot of problems with uploading pictures to blogger. I just recently went to beta. Anyone out there having problems with uplaoding pics? If you have any advice please help me~

2 comments:

  1. YES! I HATE uploading pictures to blogger from blogger. Lindsay showed me this AWESOME way to upload from photobucket. I can show you how!! It's tons easier and faster, and you can add as many as you want and there's NEVER a problem. Just let me know when...it'll probably be easier to walk you through it on the phone, or you can as Lindsay to send you the directions. She's the bomb!

    Congrats on the new shift at work! Don't give up on not yelling...I have to work on it too. I'm bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, a Happy New Year to you, too!
    As for the previous advice take it into account...photobucket rules, I love it too.Soo much easier!
    And about rezolutions I don't know what to say...generally talking, I just hope 2007 to be a better year for everybody!

    Kisses...

    ReplyDelete