www.flickr.com

January 8, 2007

Tag your it

1.Do you like the looks and the content of your blog?
I love my blog, my friend Lindsay designed it for me! She is awesome

2.Does your family know about your blog?
Some of my family does, but I think only my mom, SIL, and MIL read it on occassion

3. Can you tell your friends about your blog?
I tell a few of my friends, but none of them are really into blogging like me.

4.Do you just read the blogs of those who comment on your blog?
I read everyone on my blogroll. Every so often I will edit it and add a few or take a few away. If I get a new commentor, I always make sure to check them out.

5.Did your blog positively affect your mind?
I feel good after I blog, I would say YES

6.What does the number of visitors to your blog mean?
I used to think it would mean something, but latley I don't even check

7.Do you imagine what other bloggers look like?
YES, if I find a new person I will read them first and try to make a picture up...then I will check out their pics to see how close I am.

8.Do you think blogging has any real benefit?
I think it helps people to organize thoughts and get feelings out there

9.Do you think that the blogosphere is a stand alone community separated from the real world?
No the blogoshpere is made up of real people just like a normal community. I think some bloggers are braver than "real" people though

10.Do some political blogs scare you? Do you avoid them?
I avoid them

11.Do you think that criticizing your blog is useful?
NO, I think its mean, and stupid! Everyone has a right to their opinion, but these are real peoples thoughts, feelings and lives. We should respect them as we would in real life. I wouild never say anything mean on purpose to a fellow blogger and you would never catch me going up to a person and being critical to them

12.Have you ever thought about what would happen to your blog in case you died?
Umm, no not really, but thanks for putting that in my head. It would probably just sit at the last post I had written before the horrible day.

13.Which blogger had the greatest impression on you?
I just found Three Sons and a Princess. She is adopting a baby girl from Russia right now. Actually she is in Russia bringing her baby home. She has inspired me and reading about her adventure has opened my eyes to adoption as well.

14.Which blogger do you think is the most similar to you?
This is a tough one. I would have to say Lindsey because we are both young and getting ready to settle down in our relationships with our other person. I just recently bought a house and she is looking. I am planning a wedding and any day now I feel it, she will be too! :)

15.Name a song you want to listen to?
You Save Me, by Kenny Chesney will be Chris and mine wedding song. I could listen to it for HOURS. It describes us both really well!

3 people I tag is....
Michelle
Momo
Jessica

4 comments:

  1. You're too sweet Tasha...I named you as one of mine too! I love the song you picked too, and even though I don't know you and Chris together, it seems perfect as I picture you guys together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! you did it!
    great answers!!!
    I agree you adn Linds are so much alike...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried so hard yesterday to put a comment on your blog...it was impossible!
    Thanks for tagging me...your are so sweet...You don't know how much it means to me!
    And about the war at home..let me tell you that my last postt with the lettet for a good friend come after a big fight with Razvan...there are so many difficulties in our relation for the moment...all I can tell you that we, as women, need to be more patient...this is out duty!
    I know the real story of a women, she was damped and she prayed for almost ten years for that her husband to return at home...and the miracle happened!
    And there is one more think, if you do everything in your power the reward would never stop coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsay is working on a new blog for me too. She is so great!! I love the way yours looks. Very calming. :) Enjoyed your answers!!

    ReplyDelete