www.flickr.com

February 27, 2007

In the world of blogging, here is what is happening
  • Lindsay needs a hug. She is not feeling well. .
  • Lindsey needs a congratulations on her new home.
  • Tell Jennefer she is not a bad mom for poisoning her son.
  • Go read Momo as she explains how Valentine's Day is celebrated in Romania..interesting
  • Michelle is having a fun contest/meme, if you know your music you will have fun.
  • Go tell Nicole how excited you are for her because she now has DVR.
  • Lori is getting high as she looks back in the day with old photos...check it out.

That about wraps up blogger world for now. Hope you enjoyed some of the bloggers I read. Maybe next week I will feature more from my bloglines.

5 comments:

  1. hee-hee! I got high! :-) Now everyone will want to come to scrapbook night! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for appreciating my post...I didn't realize it could be so valuable talking about about Romanian customes!
    Meanwhile I have to study and retain as much information as I can...I have a test for a new job...keep your fingers crossed for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, thanks for the linky girly! We reached a plateau on the music quiz though.. at least half of it was guessed correctly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this post... it was kinda cool to read since I have been a bit preoccupied lately!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cool post Tasha!

    ReplyDelete