www.flickr.com

February 26, 2007

weekend round up

  • Nanny C started today. Things seem to have went really well. Alanna didn't get a nap today, but I think she is teething the dreaded molars and she was also excited because of Nanny C. Alanna didn't really seem that crabby but she did go to bed a little early tonight. Poor baby her gums are so swollen with bulges in her mouth.

  • I am still really happy with our decison to have Nanny C in our home then taking the girls out to someone else.

  • I bought my veil over the weekend, but I have a question. Is Chris allowed to see my veil? I never thought about it. Its not my dress and it is no indication of what my dress looks like. I showed it to him....I put it on and started the wedding march in the kitchen. I didn't show him my tiara or anything else. Just the veil. Mainly because its hanging in the closet so it doesn't wrinkle. Oh well if I am not supposed to.

  • My mom got her dress today. She is so beautiful. It looks like this. In peridot green. She looks so nice I can't wait to see her all put together on the big day.

  • I picked out the material for Alanna's dress for the wedding. My mom is gonna make it for her. It cost about half what it would have from Davids Bridal. Then we found the same dress at another store for a few $$$ less than we bought the material for. Its okay though because the dress my mom makes will be fit to her and we won;t have to worry about alterations or anything like that.

  • I can't believe the wedding is in 2 months and 1 day....Ya'll did you hear me? 2 months and 1 day. I'm so nervous! Counseling went okay on Saturday. Chris and I actually got into a fight on the way there and so we worked through that in the session. It was really a great thing, and I learned alot. I'm happy with it so far.

3 comments:

  1. Love the dress your mom is wearing!! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a gorgeous dress! And I don't think it matters too much about the veil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so pretty! And I bet your veil is just as beautiful too. Just think, in 2 months you will be a WIFE!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete