www.flickr.com

May 7, 2007

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, off to work we go

Well I am back to the daily grind of work. No one likes a Monday and of course today is no different. The only thing pleasant about today is seeing all my co-workers and retelling of the wedding.

The new Nanny started today. She is a friend, so I am comfortable with her being there with Alanna. That still has not stopped me from calling her 52 times since I left this morning.

I am finally getting around to change my last name with everyone. Why is it that some will just go ahead and change the name without any hassle, yet others will make you jump through hoops to change the name. My cable company wants me in person at the main branch with new licese, new ss card and the marriage license. H.E.L.L.O, its just a last name not anything else.

2 comments:

  1. That's great - with all the wedding stuff, I didn't realize you had gotten a new nanny! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna hear about the new nanny and how that is working!!!!!

    I hates changing my name, I justed added G's last name to mine so i didn't have to change all my bills over.. YEP I am lazy! LOL

    ReplyDelete