www.flickr.com

May 8, 2007

SICK!

The other day I was reading a blog and her and her family had the flu. I thought to myself so happy that the computer is not catchy. Well I thought to soon. Sunday Hannah woke up at 6 in the morning with the flu. I thought we were free and clear when Monday she woke up and was healthy again and went to school. Again I thought to soon. I got a call just as I was getting to work today (about 45 minutes away from home) that Alanna was sick. I turn back around and go home (another 45 minute drive). Alanna was the exact same as Hannah. All the energy in the world, and only getting sick a couple of times in the morning and then a 3 hour nap and BAM, good to go and would keep food down. Again I thought all was good until after Alanna's nap I started. Oh the joy. Poor Chris was up all day yesterday and all night so he had to get some sleep. So I sat, wait made that laid on the couch with a bucket for me and Alanna. I love being a mom. I didn't get in my 3 hour nap but I'm hoping a good nights rest and we will all be go to go....Now we just have to wait for Chris to get it.

So as you read this make sure to wash your hands after so you don't catch our germs...

1 comment:

  1. I'm anti-bacteria-ing right now! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete