www.flickr.com

May 30, 2007

please let me know...

I've been pretty spacey with my blog entries lately. With blogger messing up from my work computer, I haven't had much time to come home and blog. The weather here in Michigan has been pretty nice, you know with summer coming and all. I've been outside with the girls alot, and after they go to bed I'm so tired that when I sit down to type nothing comes out. I've figured nothing is better than rambling, yet I sit here and type about not typing...Kinda funny if you think about it.
I have noticed though that latley some of the people that used to visit haven't been so much and it makes me wonder if its because I have nothing good to say. With the wedding being over we have returned to the normal boring people that we were a year ago.
I don't blog for the traffic, but I do look forward to reading others comments. Even if its not much, its still fun. I find myself lurking on others more often than I make a comment. That leads me to a question. Do you comment often on others blog? Why lurk? I find myself lurking more because it seems that others get so many comments, would mine really make a difference. Do you blog for the traffice or the fun? Tell me....."leave a comment"

7 comments:

  1. I lurk A LOT. Most times it's just because I'm too lazy to comment, sometimes it's the comment moderation. Sometimes I feel like someone already said what I would have said in a previous comment, sometimes I don't comment because I'd sound dorky or it doesn't come out right. Sometimes I just don't have anything to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/31/2007

    hi! i'm Cath, i live in France and it's the first time that i come in your blog. i don't know for the other peoples, but, for me, i blog for the fun and explaining what it is happening in my life!

    P.S.:sorry for my english, it's not very simple for me to speak :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blog for fun and b/c my family and friends like to keep up with all the stuff going on with me (even though they NEVER comment! ha!) I have about 10 blogs that I read on a daily basis, and I usually leave a comment just so they know I've been there...kind of like a hello. After reading someone's blog for so long, you kind of feel like you know. (of course I read Redneck Mommy for a laugh but have never commented...hmmm...makes you wonder how many people read your blog without commenting??!!)

    Oh, and yes, someone in the PTA stole our PTA money! unbelievable huh!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That should say...makes you kind of feel like you know them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree-I wish more people commented that are avid readers!! Love commenting on your blog because you always respond to my comments:) And you just rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete