www.flickr.com

August 21, 2007

Brianne

Here are the rules:

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.



2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.



3. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.





B is for bossy. Because yes, I try to be the boss of everything



R is for repeater. I am constantly having to repeat myself in this house. It seems anything I say the 1st time is never heard.



I is for inspiration. I hope that I can one day be an inspiration for my children and the people around me.



A is for angel, because that is how I feel about both my girls. They are angels straight from god himself.



N is for neat freak. I'm kinda funny on my obsessions. I like everything to look neat and clean, but it doesn't really have to be



N is for nervous. Anytime Chris or the girls are not with me, I am constantly hopeing that they are okay and nothing bad happens to them.



E is for entertaining. I try my hardest to keep the girls evtertained, even if it means I lose some of my self respect...I guess thats what being a mom is all about!

1 comment: