www.flickr.com

January 7, 2008

YAY a good day!

I called my obgyn this morning and expressed my concerns about my "problem" over the weekend. She said that the rx actually causes severe constipation and not the opposite. She thinks maybe with the symptoms I expressed I had another touch of the flu, but not the vomiting kind....the other kind. She also said not to take the rx if I am not feeling sick. So this morning I was feeling okay, and didn't take it. All day today I have felt good. Knock on some wood for me, please. Now I haven't felt 100% because work is just super busy and draining the first couple of weeks in January, but no nausea today, YAY. I have been really nervous to eat and getting a little hungry here and there, but I've been sticking to the BRAT diet and so far so good. So maybe this is a turn around. it seems with me though everyday is different so check back tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. cheers for a good day! I hope this is just the start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear that you are feeling better! hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel 100% soon. Though, I didn't stop feeling sick at 12 weeks. More like 17 weeks. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness you are feeling better now and not worse. I love the quotes on your baby tracker!

    ReplyDelete