www.flickr.com

January 6, 2008

This better be my boy

Oh you guys! Its a good thing I wanted to be pregnant so bad, or else I may not have been able to handle these last couple of days. My miracle pill, the vitamin B6 stopped working around Thursday and the tiredness and nausea came straight back. It was so bad on Thursday I broke down crying again. I called the doctor and went Friday afternoon. When I was weighed in I lost 2 pounds...2 pounds in 3 weeks. I don't think I should be losing weight while pregnant. My doctor gave me a prescription to help curb the nausea. It has helped a little, I mean I haven't felt sick to my stomach, but in return I have some major gas pains and extreme diarrhea, which may be a little to much info, but I have to tell you, if you want the whole story. I can't even drink some water without running to the bathroom, and I mean running. It takes about 30 seconds literally for it to go through my body and out again. I will be 10 weeks tomorrow, please pray for me that I will be close to normal and all these symptoms will go away at 12 weeks. Heres hoping that On January 21 st I will wake feeling like a new woman. That may be a little far fetched, but at this rate I can only hope for this to happen.

Chris and I always talked about 4 children total..After this pregnancy I told him last night I didn't want to be pregnant again. We are hoping for a healthy baby, but also secretly a boy. I know if this is a boy are family will feel complete...if its a girl, I'm afraid he may want to try again...This better be our boy, LOL

3 comments:

  1. Oh girl...for you, I hope it's a boy! :-) You are going through exactly what the girl across the hall from me at work went through. She recently passed the first trimester mark and is finally feeling better. I told her daily that she wasn't making this pregnancy thing seem like much fun! ha! Hang in there and here's praying that on the 21st, you will start to feel normal again! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling so bad for you right now. When I was pregnant with Chloe I was SOOOO sick! I actually lost 18 pounds before I actually started to gain - at about 20 weeks. It was awful, so I can totally relate to what your going through right now.

    My doctor actually put me on a pill that they give to chemo patients - it's called Zofran. It worked like a charm. I'd be hanging over the toilet one minute, and then take the pill and 5 minutes later I'd be just fine. Maybe you could ask your doctor about it. They are REALLY expensive though. (my doc. gave me samples)

    Hope you feel better quick, and I'll be praying for a boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it's a boy too!!! And I hope you are feeling better ASAP.

    ReplyDelete