www.flickr.com

February 5, 2008

Girl, your momma wasn't a glass maker


This is a new thing Lindsay has started. I thought, hey I have a toddler and sometimes there are good times and other times not so good. I hate to say this, because I know I will kick myself in the butt later, but so far so good the "terrible" twos haven't hit us all that bad. I know I said this once with Hannah and a week later they hit and I think sometimes they are still hanging around...but Alanna has been a lot of fun lately, and very funny.
Just last night Hannah and I were watching a show together. Jon and Kate plus 8, have you heard of it? The show usually comes on at 9:00 pm on Mondays on the TLC network. Hannah always wants to watch it, but its past her bedtime...Anyways for some reason it was on at 7:30 last night and she was sitting quietly on the couch next to me and watching the show. Alanna was on the floor playing with her toys when she got up to ask me a question..Alanna was in the way of the TV and Hannah asked so sweetly, "sissy, will you please move because Hannah is trying to watch this show?" Alanna backed up right in front of the TV and shook her butt and let out a little Ha~Ha~Ha. Hannah got so mad, and the more mad Hannah got the louder the Ha, Ha's got from Alanna...Oh the joys of a toddler...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh what a little booger!! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee-hee! It is so fun to torture a sibling at any age!

    can't wait to hear all the toddler tales - great idea!

    ReplyDelete