www.flickr.com

February 8, 2008

I don't feel well today. I have been feeling okay the last couple of weeks, still not 100% me, but much better than the beginning of January. I am almost 15 weeks, and some nights I feel like I am 8 months pregnant...Is it to early to be wishing the pregnancy almost done yet? Today is just an off day..I'm tired and crabby and thank goodness its Friday. The only thing getting me through today is the fact I have a dr appt tomorrow. I love going to my checkups...I will get to hear the babies heartbeat...can't wait.

Hopefully next month we will be able to get the 20 week ultrasound and find out what this baby is. I can't wait for that. It always brings me closer to the baby..Then Chris and I can start thinking about names. Thats gonna be the hard part. Chris and I never agree on names. Of course I already have several boy and girl names picked out. I tried running them by him and he didn't like any of them..What a guy huh? I love the names I have picked out. So for now we don't even talk about the names until we know what gender to be fighting over. It took forever to agree on Alanna's name...Chris is really picky.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling so hot!! How did you actually pick out Alanna's name? Was it a baby book of names of did you come up with it yourselves? I'm sure you'll figure out a couple names you both like, after some arguments of course:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you have done great so far with names so the battle must be worth it! I just KNOW this one will be a boy, so get those boy names ready....and if he gives you too hard of a time, let us know and we'll gang up on him! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Congrats on the new kiddo! I haven't read your blog in a while since I have gone back to work. Hang in there I you'll do just fine. Do as much as you can do.

    HUg ur self everyday!

    BTW I read ur blog thru Lindz. She did my blog too!

    ReplyDelete