www.flickr.com

March 20, 2008

A healthy baby...

I had a little scare last night. After dinner I got these sharp pains in my stomach. Chris and I decided to go to the hospital. After several tests and an ultrasound later everything is okay. I did have to stay the night in the hospital for observation and after much pampering from the nurses I was released this morning. I had an ultrasound around 11:00 last night. I seen and heard the heartbeat, I seen the baby sucking the thumb and I seen the baby moving around. I also seen something else...I seen a penis. Yup thats right we have a penis people. My beautiful little boy. I'm gonna be a momma to a son. Geez that sounds great!
I had to go to the store today and guess what I bought. His 1st little onesie. Its blue with a fire truck and under neath it says "This is a firetruck, it goes we-oo, we-oo. Its the cutest little blue outfit I have ever seen. We are so grateful that our baby is healthy and a boy!

Chris and I have already started arguing over boy names. He says my names are to girly and his are just off the wall crazy. So if you have any suggestions you would like to share, please feel free to leave a comment. And now I must go rub my belly and talk to my boy! Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/20/2008

    Congratulations Tasha!! I'm glad your scare was nothing serious...just a way for that little boy to show off his PENIS! LOL Good luck with the names. It's a good thing we had a daughter because we couldn't agree on boy names either. He wanted "Mark", I thought that was too plain. I wanted Jordan..he thought that was too girly. Boy names are hard! (Gee, I hope I didn't just offend any reader by the name of Mark or Jordan. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!
    That's so so cool!!!
    All along I've been secrety wishing you'd had a boy.
    I was thinking about the names...
    You know? As you have Hannah and Alana, let's make it rhyme with them and you name your baby Eric Bana (insert Chris' last name).
    LOL
    j/k.
    SO happy to know you're having a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are okay!!! I bet it was scary:(

    COngrats on the baby boy!! I know you were hoping it was going to be a boy...you have your wish!! I'm so happy for you Tasha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you are okay!!! I bet it was scary:(

    COngrats on the baby boy!! I know you were hoping it was going to be a boy...you have your wish!! I'm so happy for you Tasha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you had to go through that scare! But, I am super excited you get to have a healthy baby BOY! Woo-hoo! Sorry I can't share any names with ya - what if i need them??? he-hee! (No...not YET!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can not believe I missed this post!
    I was reading blogs and thought, Man Tasha should be close to finding out...
    and here it is!
    OH MY GOODNESS... A BOY!
    YAYAYAYAYAAAAAAY!
    I am so excited!
    xoxox
    L

    ReplyDelete