www.flickr.com

June 2, 2008

Lindseys creations

Lindsey came over yesterday and worked so hard for me and baby boy, that I have no idea how ever to repay her. She is a true friend and I am so honored to have met her.

Its funny in a way because without blogging we would have never met and as we talked we would mention little things about other bloggers we both enjoy and read and how we wished we all could meet up and how fun it would be. Maybe some vacations should be in the works...


Here are some pictures of the comforter and curtain Lindsey made. We are keeping a twin bed in the babys room so we needed coordinating fabric. I love it. Enjoy!

Chris and I still have a lot to do for the babys room, like paint and organize. In the next couple of weeks we will be super busy. Only 9 more weeks to go. And if this baby ios like the girls it will be more like 6 or 7 weeks to go...

6 comments:

  1. YOu girls did a good job!! It is so cute! I love the giraffe...Lindsey ROCKS!! I wish I were crafty like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new bedding!!! Very cute. Lindsey did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun!!! Can't wait for the crocheting now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/04/2008

    It's gorgeous!! Great job, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. let me know when you are painting i love to paint!!!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHH, I want to be close to you guys!
    I love it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete