www.flickr.com

November 5, 2008

some thoughts

~Wow, what a great night. Its an awesome feeling to know that we are living a historical moment right now. I got chills when I explained to Hannah what a big deal our new president is.

~We just got tickets to the circus, next wednesday. Can't wait!

~Alanna is part of a home base precschool program and she has socialization twice a month with the other kids. We go for the first time on Friday. I go with her and we ride the "short" bus. Sounds fun!

~Is it possible my 3 month old drool monster could already be teething?

~Alanna goes to the dentist for the 1st time tomorrow, this should be interesting.

~Twilight the movie comes out in like 15 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You people and your Twilight...I am scared to read one b/c I have other things to do! ha!

    ReplyDelete