www.flickr.com

December 10, 2008

Its getting better

I haven't been in the mood to blog much lately. But I just wanted to let everyone know that Chris has had some leads for some jobs. Meaning that friends know people and are trying really hard to help out.
I wanted to say thank you to all of you who have commented and prayed for us. Oh and those of you who have offered way more than I could have ever imagined....I think you know who you are. Its always great to have friends but in hard times its even better..I just hope one day I can repay all the kindness we have received.
For now we are okay, and my spirit is getting better. I needed those days to be a wreck and slowly I am returning to myself. I can even laugh now..LOL. Who wouldn't be able to laugh with kids like these?

2 comments:

  1. You have 3 big reasons to feel blessed right there! That last pic is adorable!
    I am praying for you daily!!
    Hugs from Arkansas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/11/2008

    Yay! Things are looking up! Stay focused on the positive. You have a beautiful family, three healthy and beautiful kids. No reason to be down about that! I too am praying for you guys daily. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete