www.flickr.com

December 18, 2008


Q: Where is your favorite placed you lived and why?

A: It would have to be my childhood home. From the time I was about 6 to 17 my mom, me and my little brother lived in a small mobile home with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Many, many, many memories in this house. It was always a place for our friends to hang out and it always felt safe. When I think of home, I think of that house. Every memory that could have been made was.
Q: Who is your BFF for life and how did you meet?


A: Hands down, Sarah. We met in 6th grade at the lunch table. She has been a true blue friend ever since. She was there for me when Hannah was born and she was my maid of honor in my wedding. She has treated my kids like they were her own and even in more recent events, she has played Santa for me. When Sarah found out we had no money coming in, she went and bought toilet paper, paper towels, paper plates, diapers, wipes, laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent, a bottle brush and she is always there for me when I need her the most. Sarah is the type of person, where we may be distant for a few weeks, but we can call each other and its always like no time has past. Sarah will always and forever be my BFF.

1 comment: