www.flickr.com

December 16, 2008

you choose

I'm at a loss for blogging right now. I am having some trouble coming up with something to say thats interesting and not all down and blue about not having a job or money. So I am hoping some of you out there, want to know a little bit more about me, or want to here an interesting topic that I have never touched on. High school tales, love, family, you name it..I am open for suggestions. Nothing is to personal, hello I'm a blogger nothing is personal here. So leave 1 comment, leave 8 comments, if there are 8 questions you have...just leave them and I will answer them. I will even tell you a story if you name the topic...Talk away!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...let's see...How about the story of how you and hubs met and when you knew you loved him?
    Favorite place you've lived and why?
    And...who is your BFF in life and for how long, when did you meet, all that good stuff?
    That should get you started! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/18/2008

    Let's see....a question for Tasha. How about a story from your childhood?? Maybe a school field trip or the day you learned there was no Santa Claus?? :)

    ReplyDelete