www.flickr.com

January 2, 2009

Next up, high school graduation

Did I tell you Ben was 5 months old on Christmas? Oh and he can roll now. Yes all in one day, he springs this on me. What am I going to do with this kid? He is crazy. He will sit on my lap watching the 2 girls and Chris play and he is practically jumping off of me because he wants to go so badly. I can't believe my baby boy is getting so big. We are guessing he is about 18 pounds now. And you want to know one more thing? His 1st birthday is only about 200 days away. I guess I better start planning now, right? Oh the bitter sweetness of our children growing. The milestones they must reach.

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh he's such a big boy now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a sweetie! It all goes by much too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are savoring each moment! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do grow so quickly. I have to remember to take the time each day to cherish the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video! It is so much fun to be able to share these moments with your baby Ben! He is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete