www.flickr.com

February 20, 2009

I'm beat

The sun has been shining here in good ole Michigan. Its put me in a pretty good mood the last couple of days. It makes me want to clean too. Being couped up in the many months of winter, we have really built up some clutter. Today while Ben took his morning nap and Alanna was at preschool, I decided to tackle a few projects.

Hopefully I will be able to keep this up as the days start to get warmer and by summer I can relax, maybe.

~so far 4 loads of laundry

~Clean sheets for everyone

~Cleaned out all the paperwork on the counters and computer desk and organized important papers

~dusted

~vacuumed

~organized the cooking pots cupboard

~swept and mopped

~and washed bottles

Next on the list

organize the rest of the kitchen cupboards

organize the toys

paint my bedroom and bathroom

paint our foyer

Whew, now its the afternoon and both little kids are sleeping, and its my nap time too.

Have a happy weekend.

5 comments:

  1. I,m tired just reading what you've accomplished

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to work it girl! I get all sorts of motivated just reading this! really I do...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You accomplished so much girl!!! I feel your spring cleaning frenzy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/23/2009

    Wow, you are motivated! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly, I wish I was that motivated. When Josh is asleep and Elliot is at preschool I usually lounge on the sofa with my book. Good luck with the rest of your projects!

    ReplyDelete