www.flickr.com

April 23, 2009

Feel the burn..kick my butt, Day 1

I think I have finally gotten myself back in the mind frame that yes, I need to lose some weight, and start being a healthier version of myself. Its been about a year and a half since I stopped weight watchers and I need to get back in the swing of things. I have started Jillians 30 days of shred. Today kicked my butt. I could barely keep up and slacked for most of it and I still had sweat running every which way on my body (gross I know). I hurt now, and can just imagine what I will feel like tomorrow. But I really want this..again, so I am trying.

2 comments:

  1. You go girl!! In about 3 months I will be doing the same thing so take notes for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/24/2009

    You can do it, girl!! One day at a time.... I finally gave up on the Weight Watchers and the fancy diets and went back to strictly counting calories. So far, I'm feeling positive and seeing slight results. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete