www.flickr.com

July 10, 2009

B.L.T. Pizza

Lets take a minute, so I can tell you about this amazing dinner I made TWICE this week. Normally I don't ever make a meal twice in one week, but it was requested by my husband, and I did not argue.

B.L.T Pizza

The items you will need:

head of lettuce

1 tomato

1 package of bacon

mayo

shredded mozzarella cheese

store bought pizza dough

I shredded up about half of the lettuce, chopped up one tomato, cooked the whole package of bacon, then cut into bite sizes and maybe 1-2 tablespoons of mayo.

Cook the dough as directed, but don't put anything on it...cook it plain. Once it cooled spread some mayo on. Keep it thin, you don't want to bite into the pizza and get a glob of mayo in your mouth. Then cover with lettuce, tomato, bacon and cheese. (cheese is optional, I like cheese on my BLT's so I thought the mozzarella would be good)

Then its ready. Its so delicious!

The kids won't even try it, Hannah is not a fan of mayo and Alanna wants to be like Hannah, but trust me, its so good. I really like it for left overs. Once its been in the fridge and its nice and cold, its so good. I am naturally a lover of cold pizza in the mornings, so this is prefect. Chris and I have been fighting over who gets the last piece, its that good. He even called me this morning from work to tell me he is thinking about the pizza and wants some as soon as he gets home tonight. So try it, and let me know what you think, I know you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting...if it's so good you are fighting over the last piece and Chris is thinking about it at work, I may have to get Kevin to make it. (notice I am too lazy! ha!)

    ReplyDelete