www.flickr.com

January 14, 2010

Will you be my Valentine?

If you have walked through the stores lately you have seen most if not all the Christmas decorations are gone and they are being replaced with Red, White and Pink..the colors of love according to Valentines Day!
I tend to struggle with Valentine's Day..Do I get the kids something to show my love (something that I do on a daily basis as is), candy is certainly out of the question..there is still Halloween candy sitting in big bowls begging to be thrown out. With 3 kids there are enough stuffed animals to line the entire earth..maybe twice. SO I have this problem of what to get the kids each year. That was until I was offered a review on a movie. The perfect movie for your little Valentine.


Winnie the Pooh, A Valentine for YOU (Special Edition)
Pooh and Friends are back and this time they are sharing the love in the 100 acre woods. There are 3 stories to choose from on the one DVD: "A Valentine for You", "Un-Valentine's Day", and "My Hero"
My favorite was Un-Valentine's Day. Rabbit complains that he had so many Valentine cards from last year that he didn't know what to do with, this year he doesn't want to do anything and wants to cancel Valentine's Day. All the friends agree, but of course it can't be that easy. I love how the movies teach about friendship and love and happiness.
This movie has really gotten Alanna ready for Valentine's Day. She wants to make her own cards this year for all the kids in her class. She has already started collecting her favorite things to glue to each special card.
This movie would be a great gift for your little Valentine, and its on shelves now in stores near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment