www.flickr.com

April 8, 2010

Summer plans?

This week has been jammed pack with fun.  I hate seeing the kids just sitting around the house, so I wanted to make the best of spring break.

Today we did a play date and then lunch with Chris.  He has such a flexible work schedule, that he was able to come home in time for lunch.  It was a nice surprise for the kids.  Of course we ate at our favorite restaurant Olga's.  (if you don't have an Olgas near you, I am sorry, its sooo good)

I feel out of my element this week.  Ben and I are on a pretty good schedule, and this week has been anything except schedules.  I hate to see this week end though.  Having the girls home all day is such a blessing.  I am still so thrilled to be able to be home with them.  I already have plans swirling around in my head for our summer plans.  We won't be able to do something everyday, but I am going to shoot for at least twice a week. 

If you have any fun things you like to do, please share.  It will be hard to come up with 2 activities a week for 3 months that will be fun with all the kids ages 10, 4 and 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment