www.flickr.com

March 2, 2007

YAY its fixed. Gotta love Lindsay. She is the best isn't she? I cried to her and she fixed it, what would I do without her? I asked her the same question and I told her I would have an ugly, messed up page is what I would have. I like to pretend sometimes that I can add things in my side bar without bothering her to do it for me everytime, but then I mess it up and she ends up fixing it anyways. Poor Lindsay, I bet she wishes she could take it back that 1st email we exchanged about designing me a page. Good thing I am loveable and she likes me.....

Don't forget today is friday, yes I know how could we forget, what I mean is its friday favorites time. Today I am writing about my favorite shirt. Don't laugh you know you have one. The shirt you want to wear everyday but in order to look like you are not trashy or dirty you wear it every other day instead. The one shirt you want to wear out to events all the time because you think/know you look good in it. I have one. Its the black turtle neck. YES you think, I have seen that shirt before. I reply with yes I wear the shirt often. This is the shirt that I always take pictures in because I like the way they turn out when I wear it. I do have other shirts that I wear, you just never see them because again I try only to take pictures in the black turtle neck. How did I come to love this shirt so much you ask? Good question. I stole it from Chris. We used to fight over who would get to wear it until I sprayed my perfume on it and he doesn't like to smell like a girl. now it belongs to me. once in awahile he will look at it and try to tell me the shirt belongs to him, but I just remind him the shirt has a better home in my draw than his. So this is my friday favorite for this week.

2 comments:

  1. You gotta love Lindsay! I wish I had her talent - I can't do a thing to my blog but post! ha!

    I did Friday Favs with you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are making me blush!
    Thank you for needing me :) it feels good to know you are needed! And by the way... I LOVE helping you guys... thats waht friends do!

    ReplyDelete