www.flickr.com

April 16, 2007

Another one bites the dust

I feel like crying. Our nanny gave her 2 week notice today. She has only been with us about 6 weeks. She said she found another job with more money. I can understand, but I am sad. Now I have to go through all the horror of trying to find another nanny. The interviews are still so fresh in my mind and I don't know if I can handle that. Plus now we have to go through trying to get to know another person. Especially for Alanna. She was getting so attached to her. Well another ad goes in the paper today. Wish us luck and sanity.

2 comments:

  1. NOOO!! That sucks! I still remember you blogging about the interviews and how perfect she was/is! The timing is horrible - you don't need the stress right now! BUT YOU CAN DO IT! I'd send you some of my sanity if I had any! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about if I quit my job and come work for you with the girls? I can teach Hannah everything she needs to know about second grade for next year and Alanna will be reading by the time she's two. And for my benefits, you can just work something out with your job, right? All the bases are covered, just let me know when to start:)

    Don't I wish!! I loved being an in home nanny. I absolutely loved it. And I wish I could do that now!

    Hang in there. The right person will come along.

    ReplyDelete