www.flickr.com

April 17, 2007

I'm slowly coming to terms with the nanny leaving us. I talked to a friend yesterday, and she told me to calm down and we came to the realization that things happen for a reason and maybe she wasn't the right person after all. Even though Chris, I and the girls all really liked her. So maybe the right person will respond to our ad in the paper that starts tomorrow and we will be happy agian. Dispite the fact that the wedding is in LESS.than.2.weeks (final countdown is 10.days) and all the stress I am dealing with, the notice actually came at the best time. Why you ask? Because, I have time off after the wedding for interviews and to get to know the person. Even though I have no weekends left to fit one more task in, its gonna be okay...I hope.

On to other news. I got word that my sister is coming to the wedding. You may think to yourself, sisters are supposed to be at your wedding. But this is not the usual sister you may think about. This is the black sheep, drug user, can't take care of her self sister. The one where you hope the invite was lost so she doesn't remember what day the wedding is on, so she doesn't show up kind of sister. I''m sure nothing bad will happen, because if there happens to be a scene it will make for a good laugh when the bride is sitting in jail for kicking the shit out of her sister.

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! See....you got the right frame of mind going to handle all this stress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I love you Tasha!! You kick anyone's ass and end up in jail, and I have your back!!

    ReplyDelete