www.flickr.com

April 18, 2007

I.AM.SICK! 9 days before my wedding I have a head that feels the size of the Pacific Ocean and the pressure to go along with it. I also have an ear ache (I thought only kids get those, this is my 3rd this year). I am so mad that this has happened. Now I have to try to stay away form the girls so they don't get this because we all know the nightmare that would be. But wait I should be safe because MY girls only get sick on weekdays when I have to work, so I have to use precious vacation days to stay home with them....Maybe.just maybe I am safe for now.

3 comments:

  1. Girl you can't catch a break for anything can you? First the minister, then the babysitter, now illness. Good thing you are getting all the crap out of the way now so that next week is SMOOTH SAILIN!!

    Feel better! I know the pressure on the head pain all too well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when it rains, it pours! Take a day and sleep and let the stress go! I'm pulling for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats up?
    I think I need to come up there and take some stress off of you girl!
    get better soon sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete