www.flickr.com

April 24, 2007

countdown: 4 days and counting...

Do you believe it? 4 days, 4 days and I will be married. I had a reality check last night. I started thinking that this is the last Tuesday I will have my last name, this is the last Tuesday I can ever say I have never been married, this is the last Tuesday I live my life as I know it...Next tuesday I will be a married woman. Wow, thats kinda a lot to handle. I do feel like I am handleing the situation fine though. I'm not nervous about being married, and I'm not nervous about the wedding. I am nervous about Alanna acting right and being quiet during the ceremony, I am nervous about everything coming together, and I am nervous that I will get a HUGE ZIT the morning of...I have a constant butterfly feeling in my stomach, but that could be from having next week off and I am so excited to have a whole week away from my job, that could be the reson. I have so many emotions going through my mind right now that I can't define each one. All I know is that there is only 4 days left. Oh yeah, the weather says exactly what it needs to be. Check it out.

3 comments:

  1. That's funny - I would be doing the same thing saying this is the last Tuesday I will....
    Yay on the weather! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori's right, I would also be doing the same thing! The weather will be perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo now it is 2 more days!

    ReplyDelete