www.flickr.com

April 22, 2007

This weekend has been filled with non other than wedding related stress. I am feeling a little better. My sinus' are really bothering me, but mostly in the morning now. Friday I went and bought some hershey kisses to go in our personalized favor bags, and Chris helped fill them. They are so cute. I finished wrapping the bouquets with the white ribbon, and Alanna had her final dress fitting. (my mom is making her dress, its adorable.) Now I am off to my cousins wedding shower because she is getting married in June. Busy, Busy. Oh I checked the forecast. Its says partly sunny with a 10% chance of rain with a high temp of 57. Hopefully it will change to be about 65-70 degress, but I am good with the sun and 10% chance of rain. We will see.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/22/2007

    I'm sure the weather will be great! That's amazing that your mother can make wedding dresses. How does it look? I know a few friends that are getting married soon and they all got their dresses at upscale department stores like Lord and Taylor. I feel like everyone is getting married now. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better! I have been sick too and others have been saying the same. I think this time of year- with the season change can bring on illness. I hope you get over it before the big day and that the weather is nice! It is coming SO close! How exciting! I totally laughed out loud at your last post. I have to show that my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all coming together!! yay! I can't wait to see pictures of everything! The weather is looking up for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4/24/2007

    Wow, you're getting married in a few days. Oh, don't worry too much, ok. The wedding will be as beautiful as you've ever imagined.

    Just smile...

    And, don't forget to post some pics for us, the readers.

    ReplyDelete