www.flickr.com

April 2, 2007

weekend round up

I am alive! I have so much to talk about. 1st my party was awesome. I had so much fun. We did have some problems with people backing out and I had to put in some more money than expected, but it was all worth it. The limo people gave us some problems too, but they made up for it with a free upgrade to a stretch hummer. We were riding in style. No pictures of the out side because it was dark, but pleanty of pictures to come soon. The night started out with a Pure Romance party, and then the hummer picked us up around 10. We went to 3 different bars and then had our own party in the hummer between places. everyone had a great time. Pictures to come soon...Check back for it, you won't be disapointed.

2nd on the list to talk about is Alanna is sick...Poor baby. She has had a fever for 2 days now and its been at 101.5. My mom and stepdad took her and Hannah to a hotel to swim on Saturday and they had a blast. Sunday Alanna woke up not feeling to well. When she came home she was burning up and I took her temp. Chris and I decided to take her to an urgent care center and she has an ear infection, and her throat is really red.which means it probably hurts her really bad. The dr gave us some medicine and told us to alternate between infants motrin and infant tylenol. She woke up this morning with a fever still so day 2 begins of operation sick baby. I feel like a bad momma because I am at work, but I have called and checked on her 100 times (no joke) and she is doing okay. Chris will be up this afternoon to take over so she will only be with our AWESOME babysitter for half the day. Yes our babysitter/nany is the best. When she came over this morning Alanna just laid in her arms. I do feel happy to have her and that is one of the reasons I went to work...the others being a big event at the end of this month that may or may not be taking all my sick days and money...Again I do feel confident in out nanny and I know she will and does take good care of the girls.

3rd on my list to talk about...HELLO its April 2. YES April 2, that means the wedding is in 26 days....all together now SCREAM...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

2 comments:

  1. First, a hummer limo - too cool!!
    Second, sorry your baby is sick! So glad your nanny is working out.
    Third, OMG!! I don't remember exactly when I found your blog, but I can remember when the count was over 100 days!!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no your poor little sickie! Hope she is feeling better soon and that Hannah doesn't get the bug too!

    Your wedding is soooo close!

    ReplyDelete