www.flickr.com

May 16, 2007

just another day

I know there has been some "space" between my blogging lately. I thought once the wedding was over we would go back to our boring family rouinte. But it has been anything but that. The 1st week after the wedding I enjoyed being a SAHM with the girls and loved every minute of it. Then the 2nd week we were attacked by the BUG. Now we are heading into our 3 rd week and Hannah's birthday is taking up my time. This is the first time in 7 years that Hannah is not having a party. I felt a small peice of guilt, but I know she doesn't need a party every year. This child wants and needs for nothing. I just like getting everyone together for the day.
My moms side/Chris mom's side of the family is getting together friday night for dinner at Hannah's choice resturant. She could have chosen any place she wants and she chose Olga's Kitchen. I have trained her well. This is mine and Chris' favorite place to eat. Its also my friend Sarah's, my stepdads and some other peoples...My mom hates it. Sorry mom. Then on Saturday Chris and I are taking the girls to the zoo. We didn't make it there last year, so I am really excited to go this year. Sunday we will probably get together with my dads side of the family for cake and ice cream...geez whats up with all theses sides? She has a pretty busy weekend planned so a party is probably not on her mind. Just goes to say that parents stress about things more than the kids do. Isn't that the norm though?

The rest of the month and next is also pretty busy. Next weekend is memorial weekend, then the weekend after that is my cousins wedding. Hannah has her dance recital after that, and then in mid June, our town is playing host for a hisotrical ship and they will open it for tours. My dad is really into ships and stuff like that so we are taking him for a visit. There will be a festival and lots of food. Finally we can catch a break and then at the end of July we will have our county fair.
Before we know it, summer will be half over. Maybe somewhere in there we can plan a camping trip for us...I always like to do things with the girls and give them family memories. Looks like this summer we should have no problem.

I do however promise to be better with the posts and remember my camera to all the above functions.

1 comment:

  1. Took me a minute to figure out SAHM! ha! I'm slow! :-)

    ReplyDelete