Today I would like to spot light my husband.
Hehe, I still love saying the word husband.~Now before I get started let me start by saying just because your husband is the knight in shining armor and he may make theses points look like nothing, I am very happy with my husband and he makes me smile everyday.~
Chris has really stepped up'd to the husband plate the last couple of days. here are a few examples of why I am falling in love all over again.
- Chris surprised me at work on valentines day with a teddy bear, balloon, candy and even a card...awwww how sweet.
- He is way more involved with this pregnancy. Alanna was his 1st and even though he was excited, Chris and I were not in the best place in our relationship and it was rocky for a while. This time around we are a happily married couple and really enjoying our family.
- Saturday night I lost my phone in Chris' brothers car. His brother lives about an hour and a half away..Chris drove all the way out there to get my phone with NO complaints.
- Friday my car started to overheat on the way home from work. A family friend came to look at it Sunday, all the auto parts stores were closed..I was advised NOT to drive my car..(the thermostat was shot), Chris drove me way out of his way to take me to work and then went to work himself...NO complaints...he also picked me up way earlier than he would have gotten off of work himself, again no complaint
- The same family friend fixed my car Monday night however he was late coming over..Chris started to go online to see how to become Mr mechanic fix it in about 5 minutes, when said family friend showed up and saved the day.
These are just some of the things, my hubby has done, to make my days seem brighter. I am not a needy woman, the smallest things in life make me happy. Thanks honey, I Love You.