www.flickr.com

July 14, 2008

The time is here

Okay I know its been a couple of days, but I have been so tired and not thrilled with trying to complete an entire post and have it make sense. Nothing special over the weekend. I had some contractions on Friday, but obviously they were not real, since I am still prego. Saturday I was so tired the girls and I stayed in our jammies ALL day and thought nothing of it. Sunday we became a little bit more productive but nothing to write about. Now on the the good stuff.
As usual I had my Monday dr appt. My blood pressure was a little higher than it has been and I told her about all the contractions I was having. She asked about how I was feeling and I sure didn't hold back. I also told her I thought either I was leaking pee or fluid so she checked me out..Well its not fluid...But I am dilated to 1 and she said by next week, I could be ready for labor. I know that I have said that I would like to go into labor on my own, but after much thinking about it, being prepared is a much better way to go. So my name was added to the schedule for next Thursday July 24..Not sure of the time yet but early morning I will be heading to the hospital to meet my new son..And not a day to early...If you didn't know my birthday is Wednesday July 23...The exit was closed that day so Thursday is a good day, LOL..

I'm still not quite sure how I feel. Of course I am excited to get this pregnancy over with, but I'm nervous, scared, happy, excited, any number of emotions I could be at this moment. Nervous about an easy delivery, scared to be a mom again to a newborn, happy to being finally meeting this awesome little guy and of course excited to see my 2 little girls with their new little brother..So in 10 days little guy will be here..

5 comments:

  1. OMG 10 DAYS!
    I cant believe it!
    I want to be there and see him....
    please post a million pictures!
    love from TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wow! Wow!
    That is so exciting!
    I am with Lindsay...wish I could be there and you better post pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. big hug to you tonight. your world is about to change, but in the most amazing and loving way.

    Everything is going to go great for you! Can't wait to hear about the rest of the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see him!! What a birthday present you will be getting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10 days! Woo Hoo! I can't wait to see pics of him.

    Keep your chin up ... I'm sure bedrest is terribly difficult... especially with 2 kiddos already!

    ReplyDelete