Things I want to do in 2010
donate to a charity without worrying about where the money is going to come from-I just donated $10 to the American Heart Assoc and didn't bat an eye about it :), I also plan on donating more, but this is just a start
- read at least 2 books a month
- start recycling
- paint my bedroom- when we get our taxes this WILL get done
- plant a garden
- go to Florida for Christmas- This is also probably going to happen with our taxes :)
- put at least $50 a month in savings- not yet
- get the grocery bill at $70 a week-not this either
- potty train Ben before he turns - he likes to sit on it fully clothed...still working on it
- lose 50 pounds- working on this. Started weight watchers a couple weeks ago.
make somebody feel special-I was told by a friend that I made her feel special, when I emailed her and let her know I was thinking about her for no reason. I actually forgot about this goal until now. Even though its crossed off, I'm still gonna try to make everyone feel special.
- send a birthday card to everyone in my family on their birthday-I'm working on this. A card wasn't sent but phone calls and myspace messages have been sent.
- take the kids camping this summer
plan a bloggy meet up with my southern gals (Tana, Lori this means you, Lindsey you too)This is in the works, just trying to nail down a weekend
- meet my nephew Brody- This will be happening this spring, YAY!
- reconnect with my older sister and brother
volunteer my timeHannah and I helped feed the homeless and under income families. We also plan on doing this again
- get a family picture taken by a professional- this is also in the works. Chris and I cannot decided what the family should wear for our pictures :)
try something I never thought I wouldI am planning the bloggy meet up AND bold blogging.
- adopt a family for next Christmas