www.flickr.com

February 26, 2010

the.ruffle.scarf

In the past week I have bookmarked over 100 craft projects that I would like to do.  100.  Yes I know this is alot, but I have decided that I have sat around long enough watching TV and doing nothing.  These are projects that I can sit around and watch TV and sew, or craft, or a no sew craft project.  Either way, I will be productive without doing much...thats the best way isn't it? 

My first project was completed today.  I made a simple ruffle scarf that I found here. I made one for me, one for Hannah, one for Alanna and one for my friend Shelby...she lives across the street and was kind enough to say she loved the first orange scarf I made, with all its flaws, so its hers now :)
.ENJOY.

I didn't get a picture of Hannah's because she is rollar skating AGAIN.  Her pink scarf is sitting on the table waiting for her to get home. 

All these scarfs were made from Tshirts I found in the closets that either haven't been worn in FOREVER or were just to small. 

If you're gonna make one, let me know.  I made some adjustments to the tutorial and I will share with you what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment