www.flickr.com

April 28, 2010

Happy Anniversary


Its our anniversary today.  We will be spending today as any other normal day of the week.  I am visiting my MIL this afternoon.  Then off to pick up fundraiser stuff for Alanna's T-Ball, and then Free skate at our local roller rink.  Tonight will be homemade pizza for dinner and later I will probably fall asleep on the couch.

But come Saturday..Saturday the kids are each staying with a family member OVER NIGHT.  Can you tell I am excited for this.  Ben has NEVER stayed the night away from me before and Alanna hasn't since she was a baby.  We have some shopping planned dinner and a movie and then who knows what.

What I do know is that this night is very much needed.  Chris and I focus on the kids so much during our everyday, that we need some ALONE time to focus on each other.

I love my husband more now than the day we married.  I have a new found respect towards him since he lost his job last winter and worked so very hard to find ways to support his family.  We are back on track and still loving every minute of it.  Our life is no where near perfect, but its a good life and we are so blessed.

Happy Anniversary honey, I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet post! Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your date night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww :) Happy anniversary you two!

    ReplyDelete