www.flickr.com

September 7, 2010

Catching up July

The last month or so I have taken a break from blogging.  How does this differ from the last break I took?  Well the last break wasn't on purpose, we were just SO busy I couldn't find time, and this time, it was on purpose.  I wanted to spend as much time as I could with the kids and make this summer one of the best memories they have. 

We were so busy with summer this year.  I talked about the month of July a little bit, but there is still so much to say. 

Ben turned 2!  Where did the last 2 years go? 
As you can see he had a Yo Gabba Gabba birthday.  When he woke up from his nap and the house was decorated he was so excited.  All he could say was Gabba for Ben?  What a sweet heart.  We had lots of friends and family over to celebrate the big T.W.O.  Ben got LOTS of fun things and surprisingly he is still playing with all of it, LOL.

Next up, Alanna had a little party for TBall.  Even though she didn't do tball very well, she had fun at the party and made some friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment