www.flickr.com

January 12, 2007

Wedding count down: 105 days

Before the holidays came I was so calm and when I would think about the wedding I would say that we had plenty of time to do what ever and I don't understand how brides can get so stressed out and hire a wedding coordinator. Well I am at the point of being stressed now. The count down has begun...3 months 2 weeks and 2 days. today I ordered the pre marital counseling books, return address labels for the shower and wedding invites, booked the limo for the bachlorette party and the wedding, spoke with the pastor about the counseling sessions, made an appt for the wedding cake, and made a list of everything I need to buy from now until the wedding. All of that and I still was at work able to get stuff done. Every now and then I start to feel really stressed and nervous, but then I think of all of you who gave such great advice that I start to feel better. Have I said thank you? Well thank you it means alot to me. This weekend I also have wedding stuff to do. I have to go buy my flowers, becasue I am using fake, my veil, the arch, ribbon for the flowers, the shower invites, the wedding invites, the thank you cards, and possibly the gifts for my maids. Busy, Busy, Busy, that is me.

3 comments:

  1. You were one busy chica today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will get done. Just will yourself to not stress out. Weddings are just stressful to plan though, so you might not can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing how allthings come together and get done!
    dont let yourself stress!

    ReplyDelete