www.flickr.com

February 21, 2007

help

wedding countdown:66 days

The wedding planning is coming along. This weekend I am going in search of my veil. We have another counseling session on Saturday. We have to answer some true/false questions about Chris' ways and then compare our answerrs. I'm a litttle nervous about that one. There is however, something that we need a little help on and I figured why not ask some of the smartest people I know. I am calling on all you. Chris and I have chosen our wedding song-You Save Me, by Kenny Chesney. Now we need help choosing a song for me to dance with my dad and one for Chris to dance with his mom. Any suggestions. Please help. We have to send in out DJ information soon and I am no clue what to dance to. All the songs that i think of are lovey dovey and not right for us to dance to. I'm counting on you. Don't let me down!

4 comments:

  1. I have NO idea about songs. I will be thinking though. I remember that true/false test. It isn't that bad. I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ihave some GREAT songs, but I can not remember then right now... Let me find my wedding info and i will email you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll think about...I have a beautiful cd with love songs and I 'll try to find smth

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.ourweddingsongs.com/

    trust me...it might be helpful..there are a lot of choises!

    please write me on my e-mail your address...me and R are thinking to send you a "precious" gift!

    ReplyDelete