- The first lady gave the answer, "what ever you want"for everything. Which this is the right answer but give me some of your personality please.....No stories, no personality, nothing but "what ever you want is what I will do"..NEXT
- The next girl only said "I don't know" to everything which is even worse. We asked questions like "how would you entertain the girls?" "I don't know", "What is the worse emergency situation you have had while babysitting?" "I don't know" At one point Chris asked if she just wanted the job until something better came along and she said, wait for it.....YES!~ OK NEXT
- The next lady was nice, she had great personality, told stories, was super sweet, and looked professional. Until we asked if she has ever been arrested.....She said yes. She went into this story about her ex husband and the kids and custody and grabbing of the throat...then she says she doesn't even have custody of her own 2 kids..her ex is in jail and his parents have the kids...NEXT.. NOW!
- Then we had a no show
- Another no show
- Then a woman brought her 9 year old daughter with her on the interview. All she had to say was that her husband doesn't really like her to work outside of the home and wanted her home before 4:30 to cook dinner...She even asked Chris if he would be willing to wake up everyday at 4:00 so she could go home...OKAY lady, I can't even wake Chris up to eat dinner with the family and you want him up at 4:00...NEXT
- Then the 2ND no show called 4 hours after her interview time and said she lost track of time. Her interview was at 1:30, and she called at 4:30, I wanted to ask her if she was smokin crack and she is sober now, but I told her thanks but no thanks.
My god, can I get a decent person? We had such an over whelming response to the ad, and this is what I get. We have 6 interviews Saturday and 5 more on Sunday...Hopefully at least one person will be a match. If not another ad will be ran next week. I am not settling at ALL. Oh did I tell you about the professional nanny that called and wanted $15 an hour, per child....I told her if I was paying her that much I wouldn't be working. Thats more money than I make. If I could be a nanny for $15 an hour per child I would not be working where I do now....give me a break.