www.flickr.com

February 19, 2007

weekend review

I am slowly dealing with my ticket...The courthouse is closed today so I still don't know how much I owe, so that is killing me with suspense.

Chris had our 1st session of pre marital counseling. It went fine. he basically went over what we will be covering in the next 5 sessions. I will keep you posted. The nest session is this Saturday.

Nanny C came over to play with the girls last night. I asked her to come over last night so the girls could get familar with her. Hannah is pretty easy, I am more worried about Alanna adjusting to a new person. last night she seemed fine. She would wave and smile and take her some toys. Nanny C stayed about an hour and I think it went pretty well. She will come over again on Saturday before she starts on Monday. Nanny C seemed a little less nervous yesterday...she actually would start a conversation. I really like her and happy she accepted the job. i hope she stays around for a while.

So did you all hear about the infamous hair cut that happened over the weekend? That poor girl...I really think she needs some help. Happy to hear her momma flew in to see/help her.

I had a night out with the girls on Saturday night. it was Sarah, my maid of honors birthday. She picked a bar and we all met up there. It was fun we played pool, darts and just hung out with each other. its nice too get out. Some new pics up here...go check it out. Plus there are some cute, cute pics of Alanna. She crawled into one of Hannah's doll strollers and thought it was the funniest thing ever.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tasha! Thanks for leaving comments over at my blog! It's always exciting to have a new commenter. :-)

    I'm glad that you like your new Nanny! I can totally relate. Jack's new daycare is so much better than the last one.

    There is nothing worse than having issues with daycare. When your kids aren't right...you're not right. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you are liking your Nanny. I bet after a while she won't shut up and you were wishing for those first days when she wouldn't start a conversation. :)

    My kids push Jude in the doll stroller all the time. It is like he is the baby. It IS funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need a night out like that. Invite me next time -k-? haha

    ReplyDelete