www.flickr.com

February 16, 2007

super trooper

Do you ever have one of those moments you want to cry? I'm having one. I got my first speeding ticket today and the cop was really rude about it. I have never had a ticket before and I'm having a hard time dealing with it...I know its not THAT big a deal..But its my first. I just want to hide under the covers in bed and cry.....

Another thing I'm mad about is I have to pay. As if I am not putting enough money out for the wedding, now I have to pay for the ticket too. So if you want to donate to the speeding ticket for dummies fund..let me know and we can work something out. Thanks :)



On a brighter note, the sink is fixed. Chris's plumber friend came over and unclogged the sink. Come to find out it was not frozen, just clogged with a big clog of clog sorts. It was gross, no pictures available...you can thank me later for what I saw and you didn't.

7 comments:

  1. I reacted EXACTLY the same way you did when I got my first ticket....a LONG time ago. I wanted to hide under something and cry. He made me feel like such crap. It isn't that big of a deal now, but the first time it happened I was motified. It was partly because he was so authoritative, and here I was, an adult, and there was another adult (wearing a badge and a gun) making me feel like poop. Horrible. I TOTALLY sympathize with you. Your wanting-to-cry-all-the-time feeling will subside soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you got your first ticket... but man... you are lucky that it hasn't happened sooner! I had 3 before I was 18... but haven't had one since :)... I'm 27.

    Anyway, you can take defensive driving and I think it makes the ticket a little cheaper. Bummer though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all want to cry when we feel overwhelmed...the ticket was probably just one more thing to the list right now. You've got alot going!! Cry and let it out -you'll feel better!

    I'm impressed this is your FIRST ticket! In college, I had a heavy foot! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sympathize with you, Tasha..though I don't have my driving license...I think I don't have the gift of driving...there were so many times when I ignored my parents voice: you must attend your driving lessons!I live in a small town and most of the time I can walk or I have to depend on other persons: taxi driver, my sister, my dad, Razvan...I am 25 and have to do smth about this...I can't take it anymore...
    On the other hand, I am so sorry for your...I remember when I got a speeding ticket riding my bike...shameful feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2/18/2007

    Awwwww, (((HUGS))) ~ I've never gotten a ticket before but I know I would be just as upset, if I were you. I tend to cry when I'm mad or upset in any form, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cops can be SO mean. I just don't get it. Don't they have a killer to go catch or something??? Your first one though? That is really pretty good, but the money thing really stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I HATE mean people!
    My first ticket had me in tears for days!!! ROCK onthat you are in your 20's and just now getting a ticket!!! GOod drivin' girl!
    I am sorry it came at a bad time since the wedding is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!
    I wish I could help yah
    Can you do Defensive Driving?

    ReplyDelete