www.flickr.com

June 11, 2008

Some random things.

I thought this would be something fun to do. I have not done a meme in so long.

The rules are as follows:
1. Post the rules!
2. Answer the questions about yourself
3. At the end of the post, list 5-6 people you would like to tag and leave a comment on their blog letting them know.
4. Let the person who tagged you know that you posted your answers.

So here goes....

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 16 years old (would be 17 in about a month). School just let out and I would be heading to my senior year in high school in the fall. I was working at a restaurant called Olgas with most of my friends. Little did I know that in 3 days I would go to a graduation party and meet a boy. He would soon became my 1st love and we would date for 3 years after that. (No it wasn't Chris, he actually was the 2nd love of my life)

2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
Finish my cases in my inbox for work, decide what to eat for lunch, pack up some personal things left on my desk, Alanna needs a bath, and relax.

3. What are some snacks you enjoy?
I love cool ranch Doritos, little Debbie snack cakes, especially the cosmic brownies, or frozen grapes.

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Take care of all the family, and make sure my kids are set.

5. What are three of your bad habits?
I yell to much, I am a constant lister (I write lists all the time and list everything to Chris, he hates it), I am a clean freak..But not in the sense of cleaning for dust or germs, it just has to look clean, but not be clean..(does that make sense?)

6. What are 5 places you have lived?
Arizona, when I was 2
Taylor, MI until 4
Newport, MI until 16
Carleton, MI until 20
and current residence..

7. What are 5 jobs you have had?
Arthur Treachers, Sears, Olgas, Bob Evans, and Current employer .

8. What is currently playing on your IPOD?
Promise not to make fun of me...but I don't have an ipod. I don't really have the need for one.

9. What are the last 5-6 books you have read?
I love to read, but lately finding a quiet moment to do so is VERY hard. The last books I read were the entire Harry Potter series last summer.

10. Who do you want to tag?
Anyone who wants to join in!I would LOVE to see your answers! Let me know if you do it :)

2 comments:

  1. I will play along with you tomorrow. I haven't done one of these in awhile. And, shhh! I don't have an ipod either! So, you aren't alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played along and did this!! :)

    ReplyDelete