www.flickr.com

January 22, 2007

moments of blank, bullet style

  • I was tagged by Lindsay...Its a hard one. I have to search through my archives to find a post to reflect words given....come back and look for it in the next couple of days.
  • The wedding count down is now at 96 days
  • I went shopping last week and we bought all the flowers for the bouquets...I will post a pictures soon.
  • I also got an arch that we will be married under. It has tool, flowers and lights all around it, so pretty
  • This weekend I am taking my maids to get their dresses.
  • When Alanna walks she looks like a zombie...so funny
  • Alanna will now walk up to you and hug you for now reason. She even will pat your back, so precious
  • Alanna said kitty and doggy over the weekend.
  • Michigan has actually came into the winter season...we finally have snow and expecting more...not cool.
  • I got one book for the counseling sessions in the mail...It was published in 1972 and its SO BORING. I am on chapter 2, and thats sad becasue I love to read.
  • We are so excited to get the other 2.

1 comment:

  1. Two new words? That is awesome. I love it when they learn new ones.

    I am proud that you are even attempting that book. If I start to read something and it doesn't grab em, I'm outie!

    BTW-Just finished the tag from Lindsay and I thought it was kind of hard myself. I'll be checking back for your answers.

    ReplyDelete